YAY we have a forum!

Hey all! :)

I'm from the lower south-east of SA - got three adult dragons, 8 hatchlings, 12 more cooking, breeding pair MD pythons, breeding pair Bredli, a 'rescue' G. variegata, breeding trio N. levis levis, breeding trio U. milii...

I see a few familiar names here, so that's nice! :)

Hope to catch up with you all via this site! :)

Best,
Carolyn

Pride

Hi everyone. I am from Melbourne. Have had beardies now for nearly a year. I have a couple of Brick Red, Rick Walker Reds, White, a Yellow/Lavender and there is another colour but
not sure what to call it. More or less a Sandy type colour. If anyone can explain to me how to put pictures on here, I will post some. The Brick Red ones are so, so deep and rich in colour. I have a clutch or Rick Walker Reds due in about 2 weeks and then another due in about 5-6 weeks. Very exciting. Have been lucky for a incubator. My daughter was getting rid of her small fridge so hubby converted it into one for me. Works a treat. Just got the heat cord wrapped around the inside with temp gagues at the top, middle and botton and on a thermostat. Looking forward to keeping in touch with you all

phoenixfire

Hi

My names Steph. Im from perth. :D
im also going to buy a beardie soon hopefuly!!!
been reaserching for a couple of weeks now, just waiting till after uni exams then im off to the shops!!

So excited! :blob5:

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom