YAY we have a forum!

Hey all! :)

I'm from the lower south-east of SA - got three adult dragons, 8 hatchlings, 12 more cooking, breeding pair MD pythons, breeding pair Bredli, a 'rescue' G. variegata, breeding trio N. levis levis, breeding trio U. milii...

I see a few familiar names here, so that's nice! :)

Hope to catch up with you all via this site! :)

Best,
Carolyn

Pride

Hi everyone. I am from Melbourne. Have had beardies now for nearly a year. I have a couple of Brick Red, Rick Walker Reds, White, a Yellow/Lavender and there is another colour but
not sure what to call it. More or less a Sandy type colour. If anyone can explain to me how to put pictures on here, I will post some. The Brick Red ones are so, so deep and rich in colour. I have a clutch or Rick Walker Reds due in about 2 weeks and then another due in about 5-6 weeks. Very exciting. Have been lucky for a incubator. My daughter was getting rid of her small fridge so hubby converted it into one for me. Works a treat. Just got the heat cord wrapped around the inside with temp gagues at the top, middle and botton and on a thermostat. Looking forward to keeping in touch with you all

phoenixfire

Hi

My names Steph. Im from perth. :D
im also going to buy a beardie soon hopefuly!!!
been reaserching for a couple of weeks now, just waiting till after uni exams then im off to the shops!!

So excited! :blob5:

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom