FELLOW WESTERN AUSSIES

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I haven't seen anyone post from WA that I'm aware of. There are a few on here from Victoria and from NSW who may be able to help. Are you looking for feeder bugs or veges? You might try gumtree and see if you can get some feeder bugs like silk worms or woodies sent your way.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It probably depends on the vendor really. I don't have firsthand experience to provide but if someone has good reviews and are relatively close it's probably worth a try.

chameleon7

Hatchling Member
hey there im from WA, havent been online for a while, there should be woodies or crickets at your local petshop, look online. try order some silkworms or some black soldier fly larvae. So great to see a fellow west aussie on here, never had any west aussie mates on here for the couple years ive joined the sight. :mrgreen: :blob8:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom