Any fellow Aussies care to share some beardie pics?

popsickle18

Juvie Member
v2zbs3.jpg

Not from Australia either but here is my rescue boy Kenny :D

popsickle18

Juvie Member
Mordecai":2aynyivj said:
Omg!! Super cute and big :)

Thank you!! Yeah he's my chubster ahah. Can't believe anyone would ever treat this sweetheart poorly! I wonder how big he would be if he had a complete tail :blob5:

24nicr9.jpg

Here he is on a trip to the greenhouse with me!

chameleon7

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Mordecai it almost looks like your beardie has the head of a rankins his head is kind of round compared to Popsicles beardie it's kind of cute tho btw Popsicle your beardie is huge :shock:

Mordecai

Juvie Member
chameleon7":uy9ti9cz said:
Mordecai it almost looks like your beardie has the head of a rankins his head is kind of round compared to Popsicles beardie it's kind of cute tho btw Popsicle your beardie is huge :shock:

I doubt Mordecai is a rankings he came from Petco :(

popsickle18

Juvie Member
chameleon7":2fjc09o7 said:

I've heard that from a lot of people! I wish he had all his tail so I could get a true measurement :blob5:

I'm very thankful for a healthy, happy boy :D

chameleon7

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
86626-3088900512.jpg
your beardies are all so cute, finally got a good one of him btw I have finally named him, his name is Carlos :blob8: :blob5: :mrgreen:

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom