Any fellow Aussies care to share some beardie pics?

popsickle18

Juvie Member
v2zbs3.jpg

Not from Australia either but here is my rescue boy Kenny :D

popsickle18

Juvie Member
Mordecai":2aynyivj said:
Omg!! Super cute and big :)

Thank you!! Yeah he's my chubster ahah. Can't believe anyone would ever treat this sweetheart poorly! I wonder how big he would be if he had a complete tail :blob5:

24nicr9.jpg

Here he is on a trip to the greenhouse with me!

chameleon7

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Mordecai it almost looks like your beardie has the head of a rankins his head is kind of round compared to Popsicles beardie it's kind of cute tho btw Popsicle your beardie is huge :shock:

Mordecai

Juvie Member
chameleon7":uy9ti9cz said:
Mordecai it almost looks like your beardie has the head of a rankins his head is kind of round compared to Popsicles beardie it's kind of cute tho btw Popsicle your beardie is huge :shock:

I doubt Mordecai is a rankings he came from Petco :(

popsickle18

Juvie Member
chameleon7":2fjc09o7 said:

I've heard that from a lot of people! I wish he had all his tail so I could get a true measurement :blob5:

I'm very thankful for a healthy, happy boy :D

chameleon7

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
86626-3088900512.jpg
your beardies are all so cute, finally got a good one of him btw I have finally named him, his name is Carlos :blob8: :blob5: :mrgreen:

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom