wild berdies

Hey Zac! :)

I've seen a few...! I'll hunt out one of my photos for you (we have a saying here: "pics, or it didn't happen"!) as proof! Just wandering through the scrub in a little town down here called Glencoe, and spotted one basking on the sign post!

I'll get those pics, so you can see what I mean!

Best,
Carolyn

Yes, I do have a scanner, but the pics are on my computer!

I see 'most' people put pics up via photobucket - I don't use photobucket!

Any suggestions?

zac

Original Poster
oh ok ummmmmm i use photobucket but if you have a facebook or somthing like that you can put it on their and just put the link on here

Hmm, don't do the FaceBook thing either...!

I guess I'll just have to do the photobucket thing... I know there's a "how to" thread in the pics section here, so I'll give it a go!

Will keep you posted!

Best,
Carolyn

Well, I've joined PhotoBucket, but when I went to upload my pics, those two pics (the only ones I'm after!) didn't come up in the folder... It says it looks for 'media' files? My pics are JPEG...

What do I do with them? Do I go into the pic properties and change something there?

Sorry, not really the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to this stuff! :)

It erks me, 'cos I've got the photos here, but can't upload them...! I wonder if I can send them to someone, and they upload them...? I don't know, just guessing now...!

Still keep you posted!

Best,
Carolyn

Really? Oh Meagan, that would be wonderful! I'll get onto that right now! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I will continue to try and work out why PB doesn't want to work with me...!

Email sent! :)

Thank you SO much! You're a champion!

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
WildBeardie-2.jpg

WildBeardie-1.jpg

:lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom