2011 Reptile and Amphibian Expo

Hey Critter! :)

I'll be heading over - haven't missed the last two, not about to miss this one!

Definitely worth the trip (5+ hours for me), just to catch up with everyone! :)

Best,
Carolyn

Critter

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yay a reply! I have it down in my diary and will be going with a friend. Wow over 5 hours, that's dedication! For me it's a one hour train ride. Maybe 40-50 mins by car but I will most likely go train.

Hehehe, half your luck mate! :)

I don't mind the trip - the only thing I worry about is someone else looking after my critters while I'm away! Nah, it's all good!

This will be the first year I'm going "for me"... I usually 'volunteer' to help out - leave here on the Thursday so I can help set up on the Friday morning etc, then run around doing stuff for whoever needs it, whenever it's needed! Not this year my friend, THIS year, I'm going BY MYSELF (well, that's the plan!) FOR myself! Oh dear, that sounds a tad selfish, doesn't it?! Oh well, only 38 more sleeps! :)

Look out Melbourne, here she comes... again!

Best,
Carolyn

Oh, and why go by train? You can't do any 'serious shopping' then...!

Critter

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yay I'm so excited! I've never been to a reptile expo before, the only ones I have been to were sci-fi/comic book/film etc ones (yes I'm a nerd).

I'm going to by train as I don't have a license and don't know anyone who will drive my friend and I, as far as the serious shopping goes well... let's just say that's a good thing haha. My Mum would die if I came home with a snake or another lizard or something.

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Ah well the geckos are small :D
I've brought one back on a train before, some guy who didn't speak very good english was fascinated with him! It was pretty funny trying to answer his questions :lol:

Count me in, I'm coming too!!

Hehehe, I'll be hunting for you Meagan, don't worry! Not sure whether or not to wear my "LizardLady" name tag again... considering recent months... What do you think? Or should I just go inconspicuous?!

Now only 35 more sleeps! Yippee! :blob5:

Best,
Carolyn

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Yes wear it... just in case I've forgotten what you look like in the last 2 years, it's a possibility :lol:

And Critter I'll be hunting for you too!! Not that likely to find you though :D

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Hehe thanks for the reminder :lol:

Tell me, after another 30 sleeps what are you going to do... start counting down till next year??
I think maybe you need your own expo advent calendar! 8)

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom