Australia-tube light brand repti-lux, can I trust it?

Flamingo

Hey, I'm new here and to the bearded dragon world,
I made a thread about a brand of lighting in the enclosures section, but Buggsy advised me to make a thread here because people living in Australia may have different brands or requirements.
So if you could help me out, Aussies and non-aussies, it would be greatly appreciated.

(I'll copy what I wrote in the other thread here)

"I'm a bit of a newbie to Bearded dragons and am attempting to set up an enclosure because I may purchase a beardie in the near future. I have a friend of an Aunt who owns a bearded dragon. Yesturday she took me, my mum and my aunt shopping for beardie equiptment.
One thing I got was a UVB fluorescent tube with the brand 'repti-lux'.
I was a bit blown away by what can be described as 'extreme enthusiasm' on my aunts friend's behalf and was a bit too shell-shocked to stop and check if the brand was trustworthy before purchasing.
So...is it?
I tried looking it up on the internet but it's all in chinese (?) writing...so I can't tell

Oh, and I have just read at the bottom that I have 5.0, but it's the 8.0 tube that is appropriate for beardies...I am so confused..."

Thanks for the help :D

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom