Australia-tube light brand repti-lux, can I trust it?

Flamingo

Hey, I'm new here and to the bearded dragon world,
I made a thread about a brand of lighting in the enclosures section, but Buggsy advised me to make a thread here because people living in Australia may have different brands or requirements.
So if you could help me out, Aussies and non-aussies, it would be greatly appreciated.

(I'll copy what I wrote in the other thread here)

"I'm a bit of a newbie to Bearded dragons and am attempting to set up an enclosure because I may purchase a beardie in the near future. I have a friend of an Aunt who owns a bearded dragon. Yesturday she took me, my mum and my aunt shopping for beardie equiptment.
One thing I got was a UVB fluorescent tube with the brand 'repti-lux'.
I was a bit blown away by what can be described as 'extreme enthusiasm' on my aunts friend's behalf and was a bit too shell-shocked to stop and check if the brand was trustworthy before purchasing.
So...is it?
I tried looking it up on the internet but it's all in chinese (?) writing...so I can't tell

Oh, and I have just read at the bottom that I have 5.0, but it's the 8.0 tube that is appropriate for beardies...I am so confused..."

Thanks for the help :D

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom