Mega Ray

andrewlloyd

Juvie Member
Can anyone get MegaRays down under?
Ive been to Animal Attractions on Hoppers Crossing (Melbourne) but they seem to bo out of stock of the 100SB, and only have the 60w EB Kit in stock, and he has been waiting for his shipment for over 5 weeks!

Any help would be great..
Cheers!

andrewlloyd

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Ohh really?
I think ill just have to order mine from overseas..

You from Melbourne?
Should try out the Aussie Sun, from the Herp Shop in Ardeer, Im using it at the moment, and its doing wonders!

RedInkAus

Hatchling Member
andrewlloyd":1b15c said:
Can anyone get MegaRays down under?
Ive been to Animal Attractions on Hoppers Crossing (Melbourne) but they seem to bo out of stock of the 100SB, and only have the 60w EB Kit in stock, and he has been waiting for his shipment for over 5 weeks!

Any help would be great..
Cheers!

Might be even longer on that now mate, Matt's just recently had his shop broken into.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Can someone send me some information on the Aussie Sun? What company makes it? Do you have any UVB measurements on it for me please?
I would appreciate it. I like to keep up with the lights, etc for data & to help out. Thanks for any help.

Tracie

andrewlloyd

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hey Tracie,
go to http://www.herpshop.com.au and go to the lighting page, scroll down and you will see the Aussie Sun MVB.
This has the bulbs UVA and UVB outputs and at what distances.

Im not 100% sure who makes them, but are apparently from China.

I dont use it anymore as i had problems with Chace, whilst using it..

Hope this helps!!

Cheers

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Yes that helps! I have visited the Herpshop site before, but it had been awhile. I marked that page.
Most lights if not all of them that are made in China are not very good quality, unfortunately. They use cheap glass. So you had some trouble with your dragon while using that bulb? How close did you have it to him?

Tracie

andrewlloyd

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Glad that helped :)

Yes i had trouble with that bulb, i had one ever since i got Chace, and tgings were going great until Chace had stopped eating and being real lethargic.
I had the bulb 34cm's from his basking spot, which is jst over the min distance required.

Only now is Chace slowly getting back onto his feet after i spent $200 changing the whole lighting setup..

But now im interested in the Megaray as im able to get my hands on one down under :S

Ohh.. The decisions i have to make! Lol

andrewlloyd

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Ohhh... Myy... GOD!
lol
Thanks for informing me, ive been meaning to get in contact with Matt, but havent had the time..

Will be going down this weekend, and hopefully picking one up!

Cheers mate,

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom