The Rare Aussie

bluejean

excellent there are some queenslanders. do you guys only feed them food you have bought from the pet stores????
we are trying to get some crickets to breed, have put them in a bucket with carrot and potatoe and some egg cartons.

Shona

Our pet store up here most times wasn't a reliable sorce for crickets so am now ordering through Live food unlimited.......As Bambam is getting bigger..... though might I add not as big as others I have seen...... he is starting to cost a fortune. Have half heartedly tried breeding woodies but think it might be time to try properly this time......save some money hopefully.

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
I think that if you do put it all in for breeding of the woodies, you will be quite well rewarded ! I breed 4 kinds of roaches here in the states, and have never, never been disappointed in the growth of my dragons.
Janie ;)

bluejean

thank you all, yes i think breeding own food will be better inthe long run. just getting it started off tho, so still buying at the moment.
so come on - what are your little guys names??? we've named ours Sandy and Thorn hahaha. Poor thorn started off as Rex, then Thor, now Thorn.

Shona

IMG_1012.jpg

This is Bambam................only 6 months........... 30cms long not sure yet weather girl or boy..........but if a girl don't think we will be changing to Pebbles!

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom