The Rare Aussie

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Hello there! I'm from the other side of Melbourne :)
Isn't it good the weather's warming up... I couldn't keep my lot warm enough last winter!

Critter

Hatchling Member
PeppersGirl":y44s5ml5 said:
Hello there! I'm from the other side of Melbourne :)
Isn't it good the weather's warming up... I couldn't keep my lot warm enough last winter!

How crazy is the weather right now? Big storms two days in a row! My house is actually leaking from all the heavy rain.

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Indeed! (but it's all good as long as the power doesn't go out) at least it's still warm! Seems lately that it was cold and raining in spring, and now hot and raining in summer :roll:

libinoz

Hi all! I am in Bundaberg, Queensland. We have been pounded with rain over the last couple of weeks and I have been stranded in my estate two sundays in a row. The first time we had so much rain the small bridge over the road into the estate collapsed then, exactly one week later, the whole creek, bridge etc was covered in about 3 feet of water!

Pride

Hi everyone,
Well here is another Aussie. I have just joined the forum tonight. I live in Melbourne and have had bearded dragons for nearly a year now. They are such wonderful animals....
Paulene

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom