SUPPLIERS

gulum

Sub-Adult Member
Hey,
I thought it would be helpful if we got a list together of various suppliers. Food, Lighting, Bearded Dragons etc.
I know we could simply do a google search, but this way we can get Bearded Dragon specific feed back and bring notice to some suppliers that do not have websites.
So send in a company and enter a review :)

Livefood
[email protected] ; this guy does Crixs, Grass hoppers, Roaches, Giant Mealworms/Supers all in Lrg, Med and Sml + Pinhead Crix.

jbowers

petcityonline.com is the cheapest place ive found to get a good uvb bulb here (the arcadia bulbs).

Also for crickets in victoria, cant go past frogs.org.au - great value and profits go to a good cause!

jbowers

gulum":ec007 said:
Hey,
I thought it would be helpful if we got a list together of various suppliers. Food, Lighting, Bearded Dragons etc.
I know we could simply do a google search, but this way we can get Bearded Dragon specific feed back and bring notice to some suppliers that do not have websites.
So send in a company and enter a review :)

Livefood
[email protected] ; this guy does Crixs, Grass hoppers, Roaches, Giant Mealworms/Supers

Oh also, does the guy sell small grass hoppers? Are they good to feed to a 36 cm beardie who is able to digest superworms just fine? Of course I wont use them as a staple, just in addition to crix and supers.

gulum

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Lol, i knew I forgot something.
Yeh all of them are avaliable in Lrg, Med and Sml + Pinhead Crix.
Not sure on there sizes but drop him an email and i'm sure he'll be happy to help.

jbowers

gulum":c4497 said:
Lol, i knew I forgot something.
Yeh all of them are avaliable in Lrg, Med and Sml + Pinhead Crix.
Not sure on there sizes but drop him an email and i'm sure he'll be happy to help.

I've already emailed him, thanks. Pretty psyched about getting some grass hoppers for Sam!

Edit: also, where is this guy based, and if hes not in vic, does he ship outside of his state?

gulum

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Lol, yeh he's based up here on the coast and ships 'em at least as far as sydney probs all over.

Shona

gulum":84a24 said:
Livefood
[email protected] ; this guy does Crixs, Grass hoppers, Roaches, Giant Mealworms/Supers all in Lrg, Med and Sml + Pinhead Crix.

Just wanted to say EXCELLENT service and communication from these guys. Very helpfull when ordering quantities, arrived first thing Friday morning in great condition. Very happy customer will not be buying anywhere else from no on.

BAD808

For anyone in Oz looking for Mod Podge Gloss sealer try Spotlight
I saw it in there the other day for $25 didnt look at size but they had small and large.
or $19.50 for 450ml at my local Craft/Art supplies store.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom