Burmanation

andrewlloyd

Juvie Member
I guess i got a question about this, as it is comming up to winter here, and its FREEZING outside!

My guy is about 10 months old, well comming up to it.

I guess my question is, is he to young to brumate?
Do i need to do anything to help this along?

I am planning on breeding him in the spring time, as he will be about 14-16 months old depening on how long ill be waiting for.

Low fertility rates in beardies that dont brumate?

Cheers,

Frostbite

Hello, I am relieved that this is why my bearded dragon is sleeping during the day. My bearded dragon (named Yoda) sleeps right next to his log. Also this is out of the topic, but I have compared other people's bearded dragons to mine and my bearded dragon seems darker colored than the other bearded dragons, why is that? My bearded dragon is 1 year old now. This is him
83435-8003410259.jpg

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
andrewlloyd":dztnslm8 said:
I guess i got a question about this, as it is comming up to winter here, and its FREEZING outside!

My guy is about 10 months old, well comming up to it.

I guess my question is, is he to young to brumate?
Do i need to do anything to help this along?

I am planning on breeding him in the spring time, as he will be about 14-16 months old depening on how long ill be waiting for.

Low fertility rates in beardies that dont brumate?

Cheers,
advice I was given , keep them awake for their first 12 months.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
gulum":3i8mdhrt said:
Hey,
Just wondering what time all our little Down Under Beardies go to sleep.
My little fellas being getting real sleepy :? . Its this darn rainy/cold weather. I want to go to sleep and I'm the one with internal heating :D What about all the others out there?
I'm in Newcastle, Puff and Rex are 3 now, never brumated , except for about 5 days in April when we lost power and it was absolutely freezing inside during the big storm.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom