I nominate this very stupid "tradee" for a Darwin Award.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Tradie spotted riding a crocodile like a surfboard in Australia
BB1gNaeT.img

A laidback tradie has gone head-to-head with a monster crocodile after being spotted riding the dangerous beast like a surfboard on an outback river in Australia.

The barefoot adventurer seemingly tied rope around the massive reptile's mouth and made a make-shift lead to manoeuvre the croc in the murky waters.

The image has claimed the title of 'the most Australian photo ever', as the reckless tradesman balances on the crocodile's back while his mates watch on in a nearby tinnie.

<< Definitely deserves a Darwin Award in the category for Extreme Stupidity >>

The wild moment has amused viewers on Reddit, with many unsurprised at the Australian's outback antics.

'You know for sure that the last thing he said was "Hold my beer,"' one user said.

'Glad he was wearing hi-vis... you know for safety,' another wrote.

'This guy takes the Australian surfer cliche to a whole 'nother level,' another commented.

Others sarcastically agreed they had also attempted the absurd stunt as an alternative mode of transportation.

'This is how I travel to work in the morning,' one said.

'Mate there are way easier ways to off yourself if you have a death wish, just saying,' another commented.
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/tradie-spotted-riding-a-crocodile-like-a-surfboard-in-australia/ar-BB1gNaeU?ocid=msedgdhp

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom