uromastyx websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtbone123

Juvie Member
hey everyone :) i like to know where can i buy uromastyx online? i already checked deerferfamrs.com, urotopia.com, and kingsnake.com they dont have what im looking for can someone give me like a list of websites where i can buy them ill really apreciate it im looking for a ornata, egyptian, or niger uromastyx

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Actually, after looking through the posts, even there looks like pickings are slim. Funny, just a year or two ago there was so many recent ads it would take you an hour to look through them all.

-Brandon

curtbone123

Juvie Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":36z7kth3 said:
Actually, after looking through the posts, even there looks like pickings are slim. Funny, just a year or two ago there was so many recent ads it would take you an hour to look through them all.

-Brandon
thanx brandon i really apreciate it!!! :D i hope i find something well i better get ready to search this should be interesting and everyone kept saying they wont have any uromastyx until june i guess thats when they breed

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Well June is only a month away.

That will give you time to get all the items you need for your setup, to get things up and running and make sure your temps are perfect before you get your little/big guy/girl.

-Brandon

curtbone123

Juvie Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":3e9zscir said:
Well June is only a month away.

That will give you time to get all the items you need for your setup, to get things up and running and make sure your temps are perfect before you get your little/big guy/girl.

-Brandon
yea you right thanx! this will be my first uromastyx im very excited :D do they tail hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom