Not open for further replies.

Spikeshuman

Juvie Member
Original Poster
20130325_202327_zps4e439cb3.jpg

20130325_202355_zps1e73d3cd.jpg

20130325_202719_zps0659ddd1.jpg

20130325_202729_zpsd33fb602.jpg

Gordo is totally at home in his enclosure now. He no longer glass dances to escape!! He still runs around like a nut.. but less climbing the sides now.

Spikeshuman

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Can anyone tell if Gordo is a boy or girl? I have been told to look at head shape.. but I have no idea what im looking for.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Great looking uro and set up.

As far as sexing goes, you can sex them the same way you can bearded dragons. Bending the tail up and looking for either two lumps, or one lump. The latter being indicative of a female.

I read about the head shape thing at first, and for years thought Calcifer was a guy based on it. Until one day I decided I'd lift.... her... tail. :mrgreen:

No wonder it took me so many years to get her tame! :lol:

-Brandon

Spikeshuman

Juvie Member
Original Poster
It is 4 feet square. It looks extra big because hes extra small! He was very scared outside.. so we did it a few times but I have not done it since. I wanted to wait until he was back to his normal self.. and he seems to be doing really well in the last week.. sadly we have not had enough sun to take him back out. It has been in the 80s and cloudy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom