2018 Bearded Dragon Calendars are now AVAILABLE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Hey Everyone!!!

The 2018 Bearded Dragon Calendars are now available on the Beardie Stuff Store!!
:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

This year, we have two calendars, filled with your beautiful bearded dragons! Thank you so much to all who have submitted their pictures for the calendar. All profits from the calendars go towards covering the costs of the site.

Here are some direct links! Get yours today!

Calendar A:
http://www.cafepress.com/beardiestuff.174409936

Calendar B:
http://www.cafepress.com/beardiestuff.174409937

I hope you all enjoy!

A quick note... please be sure to select the appropriate starting month. The calendars are intended to start with January 2018. Of course, if you prefer to start on an alternate month, that's fine too.

Here's a screen shot to show how to select the correct starting month when ordering...
CalendarStartingMonthSelection2018.png

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Thanks Alex. Just ordered a calendar and designed a mug with a picture of Rascal for my son too. :)

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Beardeddtagonlover":1mmzwztr said:
the 2019 calendar is very nice ill be ordering more for xmas gifts
The 2019 Calendar has not been made yet. What is available currently is the one for 2018. CafePress lets you select the starting month but on the cover it states the year (which is 2018). I will be putting out the request for images in a week or two, which members of the forum should see stickied at the top of all the forums, when I post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom