New baby Rankins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

caitlinmartha

Hello all! I thought I should stop lurking and start posting, especially when my first post will be my brand new adorable baby Rankins! :D I have had my bearded for about 6 months now, and yesterday (after a painful month on layaway) I brought my new baby home. Not sure about his size, birthday, or any of that quite yet - my local mom & pop pet store evidently carries Rankins all the time and I snatched him up without asking too many questions! I have been assured he is, in fact, a he though, and I know for certain that he's adorable. No name yet, I've still got to figure out his personality! And now, pictures!

image_zps07bd0f3e.jpg

Checking out some Phoenix worms right out of his container

image_zps583e0d83.jpg

Exploring his new home

image_zps94863d4e.jpg

He was running around trying to eat the fake greenery. He LOVES his veggies already! :lol:

image_zpse5835479.jpg

And, nap time. Awwww!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil booshka
Top Bottom