Testing for Adeno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akeath

Gray-bearded Member
Okay, I know how to contact Lou Ann Miller, I've got the information for her address and everything, but I've got a question. I'm only testing one Beardie, so do I email her for the number of vials necessary or do I just send in the check with a note saying its for one Beardie or what? I don't know how to start the process, I guess. I looked at the Pogona Adenovirus Testing Society that describes the process but I got confused. So, for those of you who have tested, how did you go about it?
And wish me luck, as I have my heart set on breeding Hope and it would be crushing if he had adeno virus. :|

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

You can PM me (Tracie) for further information if you would like to join the Pogona Testing Society.
Are you aiming to test your dragon to get ready for breeding in the future, is that correct? I would love to help, so you can contact me directly & I will answer your questions. :D
I will go over the process with you.

Tracie

KairaandTaz08

Juvie Member
I'm testing my two, also. Lou Ann is very nice & helpful (so is Tracie :D ). I'd just make sure you get the address right because the first check I sent didn't reach her...my fault :oops: ...long address. I've communicated with her via e-mail, too...for a few months. Try not to stress too much. I've been there & know it's not easy. You're welcome to PM me, also, if you'd like to talk about it more, but Tracie can help you with the process & everything.

TO EVERYONE ELSE: PLEASE do not start an argument on this, the OP is simply asking a question. I know it's a touchy subject, but no reason to argue over it.

Abi

Akeath

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I'll be sure to triple check the address.
Good luck with your Beardies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom