Please help. Unknown parasite possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dkrugg9

Hi all, so after overcoming coccidia for the second time, I had a fecal done on Monday just to double check. They found something they said looked like round worm but isn’t big enough to be round worm and they are unsure what it could be. She’s still eating, still pooping (mixture between solid and watery) and temps are perfect with a tube UVB. They also said there was something that looked similar to coccidia but was a little “blown out” so they didn’t know if it was just the remains of dead coccidia. If you have any idea what this could be please help! They couldn’t find anything in the parasite index or whatever it is lol. Thank you!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
If it doesn't seem to be affecting him, my instinct would say to wait it out for a while. Might be good to have another check done in a few months (sooner if he starts to act lethargic or lose weight etc.). Whatever it is may clear his system on its own without intervention or be manageable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom