Is this yellow fungus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is mushu, we had him for about 3 years. Just noticed this today. Yesterday it was a little more white, almost like he was getting ready to shed it. This showed up today.
I have three other reptiles. And Chinese water dragon, a a leopard gecko and a created gecko. We have made a vet appointment, and he is quarantined. I need some peace of mind while waiting on the vet visit. [ximg]107203 6496953680[/ximg][ximg]107203 6039180462[/ximg]

handlond1649

Original Poster
Oh man, you really think it’s not?? I had a fill panic attack
I still have a vet appointment which I’m gonna take him too. I just have a house of reptiles and can’t have my babies get infected. ?
Also I’ve gotten tons of “hes big” remarks. I thought it wa a normal size but I guess he just take more ?

handlond1649

Original Poster
I don’t. Unfortunately our scale broke last year, and we never got a new one. I’ll get all that from the vet tho. Thanks for the replay about the YT so if it sheds and there’s no discoloration definitely no need to worry right?

NBGwen

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Carl
handlond1649":34iz21ic said:
Update!
You were right?
It was just a bad shed for him. ?
I freaked out. Thanks for the assurance. ?

Nothing wrong with being cautious! Yellow fungus is nothing to sneeze at for sure!

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
handlond1649":25mcz19i said:
Update!
You were right?
It was just a bad shed for him. ?
I freaked out. Thanks for the assurance. ?

So just being curious about your big boy, did vet weigh and measure?
-Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom