Can someone please help me??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajsundo

97059-8976321052.jpg
This has been a weird shed spot for my beardie for about 2-3 months now, and ive only had him for about 5. It is starting to look weird and I was wondering if someone could help me out and tell me if this looks harmful or not. He is not acting weird or out of the ordinary and is still eating all the time with tons of activity thorughout the day.
97059-9861681545.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Some type of trauma, hopefully not a fungal infection [ doesn't look like it ] You can apply some watered down betadine [ mix with enough water to look the color of iced tea ] After that dries apply raw unpasteurized honey [ a natural antimicrobial ] Just be sure there are no loose bugs in the tank hiding, they could come out at night to go at the wound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom