Feldon vets bedworth and potential uri ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gtxollie1

Q1 - my bearded dragon that's 9 - 10 months is making popping noises and sneezing but no mucus in mouth, I can't really tell if she is swollen or not, does this mean I should take her to the vet, my closest is an hour away and is expensive to me. (I'm 15)
Q2. If anyone has visited Feldon vets bedworth for a Bd with a URI what is the price for check and Meds?

Please try to answer q2 as well as number 1 as I'm planning on taking her. Thanks.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, you might have better results posting this in the general forum as well as the health forum which get more views. You can mention that you're in the U.K. as well in case the U.S. members ask about your area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom