Slips coccidia and pinworm treatment???

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Awww, bless her. She is just so cute. So happy to hear she is doing better now. Hopefully she will improve daily. Takes a little time for the meds to get out of their system. Must have been great seeing her eat like that and to run over to grab the hornworm. :D

BG23

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh Yea I was very excited, but I'm not gonna get too happy yet because I've seen this the first round of meds it look like things were getting better and then she slowly went back to bad again. This time we are using ponzuril so I've heard great things about it and very happy that I only had to give her 3 doses she really hates me sticking a seringe in her mouth I feel so bad hopefully we are done with that. Appreciate your comment.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yay, I'm glad to hear it too, both for her sake and for yours. :) I know how stressed you are + how much she means to you.

BG23

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I think Sliptornavich is gonna make a great recovery from the parasite infection. Over the last couple of weeks I've gotten the chance to talk with Tracie. Sliptornavich has been completely off the meds from the vet, and she looks great with increasing energy levels daily. Eating habits are back to normal and I can see the change in her colors and attitude. She gets bee pollen and black cherry concentrate daily and I will cut down to a couple times a week when she is fully recovered but I just wanted to share with you all and here is Slip today..
85583-1468359558.jpg
85583-8748967526.jpg
85583-1709267814.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That's great, I was actually wondering about her + was going to bump up the thread to see. Good for her [ and you ] :)

BG23

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Just to let everyone know, Sliptornavich is doing really well. Stooles are not runny or overwhelmingly smelly for the first time in 5 months. Just want to take the time to say thanks to everyone who helped us through this all your advice was really helpful and we are grateful to have a place like this to go where people really care how to raise a bearded dragon to have a healthy happy life. You all know how much Slip means to me and i want to say thanks again!! Heres a few pictures from yesterday and today i also cut way back on the insects and worms i moght have been getting carried away with those and slip was a little over weight but we both feel great lately and are excited the weather is getting nicer she loves it outside..
85583-2589511024.jpg
85583-9220808250.jpg
85583-9629480582.jpg
85583-1176104965.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That's great, and I can see that she is a bit slimmer, she really looks good now ! Once they enjoy going outside you have access to the very best uvb in the world.

BG23

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Just wanted to update on Sliptornavich, shes still doing great and full of energy now!! Loves being outside.. Hope all is well with everyone!
85583-7593050450.jpg
85583-5298716421.jpg
85583-2393497904.jpg
85583-3744301843.jpg
85583-9275143924.jpg
85583-9740637470.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom