Sick Chinese Water dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcalverley09

Please help me. I know this is for bearded dragons but I couldn't find info anywhere else. I have a Chinese water dragon and I don't know where else to ask as there are no vets around me that see lizards. This is my baby Luna. She is a little over a year old. For the past few weeks she has been having eye problems. She keeps them closed 99.9% of the time and she really only opens them to eat. At first I thought she was molting, but when she kept them closed a lot longer than usual, I got concerned and when she did I was mortified. It looks as though her eye has rotated downwards and you can only see half of her pupil. I'm not sure what do to.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, sorry that Luna is looking ill ! Have you had her for nearly a year, and when did she start keeping her eyes closed ? Can you list the exact type + brand of lights you use.....it can make a difference....also what type of supplements you use on her food ? It may be related to bad uvb lights or a vitamin imbalance. Also, what is her set up like, is she on sand/soil/eco earth, does she have a large water area, etc ? You might p.m one of the mods. Tracie [ username Drache613 ] for her thoughts as well. Post some pics using this info :
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/

Hopefully Luna can be helped back to health !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom