Set up for Coccidia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankenship24

Hatchling Member
Here's my little girl Ziva in her temporary set up. I gave her the first dose of Toltrazuril today and will be giving Acidophiliz later also to help with her good gut flora. She wasn't happy when i took all her logs and rocks out, but she will be okay :)

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
She may enjoy some more "temporary furniture" continuing with what you've done using the cardboard box. Do you have a steam cleaner so you can sanitize all of her permanent furniture and housing?

Blankenship24

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hi Cooper,

I do have a steamer that I am using to clean her enclosure and the rocks. I am getting rid of the wood only because it's driftwood and it has a lot of crevices and holes and what not and I just feel like it might not be a good idea to use it. So i am on the lookout for some new furniture after she is free and clear of Coccidia.

Do you suggest more boxes? or something else temporary? Thanks.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah probably more boxes. Paint sticks maybe. Stuff like that which is disposable and easy to set up. Just enough to make her feel a bit more comfortable with climbs and hides is all.

Blankenship24

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ziva doesn't want to bask on top of the box. I don't think she likes the fact that is has no grip. So i put a towel over the box and now she's basking. Is that okay? :?
She's a bit spoiled :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom