New Beardie with Serious Coccidia and ADV Great update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Jaqqui,

Wow he is looking good now! :D
He is finally eating his greens too, that is wonderful news! He must be feeling better if he is eating now. :blob8: At least he finally hit 10 grams, hopefully he will just continue on now. Congratulations, I really hope he is on the mend now for you.
Daily soakings should continue to help but if he is eating his greens now that will give more hydration too.
You are doing great with him! I love his tail curled up, too.

Tracie

Jacqqui

Original Poster
I just want to tell everyone out there with dragons with ADV to keep up the hard work and follow the advise you get here. My little one who was doing the worst is now eating well and growing more every day. Today he is 17g up from when I got him at 8 grams. He just started growing last week or so. When you read about babies with ADV and how most don't make it through the first 90 days. Today would be around his 90th day :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: .

You can see how is is doing from the before and after pictures. I wont feel totally out of the woods as far as growth until he finally has a shed but so far so good!

Before

After

It's stressful but worth it when you can see them doing well!

Jacqui

Jacqqui

Original Poster
Thanks Esther and Tracie

We finally are having our first shed!!!

Not happy, but shedding!! In fact it's a shed fest with everyone shedding at the same time!!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Jaqui,

He looks marvelous!
I think he is on the road to recovery now, or at least he sure has improved a lot! :D I am glad to see he is shedding a lot, too.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom