adenovirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenniebear

Our beardie baby echo recently got very sick and lethergic and started star gazing. We took her to the vet a few days ago and he basically told us that she likely has adenovirus. He told us to take her home and do what we could for her. We have been doing our best to get food and fluids into her. We have been giving her caloric supplement with an appetite stimulant and some electrolytes. We also are giving her baths some with electrolytes in it. Also we have gotten her to eat some phenoix worms. Is it possible to bring them back from this star gazing and having no balance. She seems to have improved a bit in the last 24 hrs or so. We are trying everything we can. We dont wanna lose the little sweetheart. We adore her. Does anyone have any ideas or anything that could help us out? We have another beardie named jade. They were housed together but since learning this we have seperated them hoping that she wont get sick too. Any guidance anyone could give would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I did PM you & sent my email in case you wanted to send pictures, too.
How is she doing this evening, any improvements?

I would lower that basking though in such a small tank, she can get overheated. Try a range of 95-105, max with a cooler end of 78-82.
Also, change out the Reptiglo 10 tube bulb to a Reptisun 10 tube bulb, it is much better.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom