How to clean the viv after adeno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murphino

M beardie recently passed away from adeno however i would like to reuse the viv is there anything i can use to clean it without leaving a trace of his virus plz help!!!

Hello, I am just curious how do you know he passed away from adeno? Anyhow, I am sure Tracie will chime in here. If you use 1 part bleach to 10 parts water that should kill it. Also are you going to be getting another dragon? Adenovirus is only found in bearded dragons.

Murphino

Original Poster
Yes i m getting another beardie and i know that he had adeno so whether he passed from it or not i have to sanitize it.

Murphino":2qryz1bq said:
Yes i m getting another beardie and i know that he had adeno so whether he passed from it or not i have to sanitize it.

It is great that you are taking the time to clean his tank, that is 100% needed. Also you can use a steamer. Make sure to use very hot water/boil all the objects with some bleach. Don't use the bleach on any wood though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom