On going battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebby757

Okay, so I'm really looking for some help! I took Tiki to the vet about a month ago and she was diagnosed with whip worms and coccidia in high amounts. So he gave her a single dose for whip worms and sent me home with meds (i forget what it was called,but it was pink) Anyways, She had a huge squishy belly so he took blood work as well to make sure she didn't have a calcium porblem, and it came back normal. Well now she got a huge belly again and her poo is starting to get really stinky again. I ordered a fecal float test, probiotics, and liquid calcium. I getevery poo out of her tank fairly quick. she eats greens and dubia roaches agressively. She has been trying to hide under her hide ALLLL day lately though, so i blockedher out because she wasn't getting UVB or heat so now has a slight overbite like shes lacking calcium. This beardie is pushing my buttons and killing my wallet, does it sound like im doing everything right?????

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there....I think she's hiding because sometimes they know that meds. are coming and they just hide to avoid it. Keep her hide log out of her tank. Also it's good that she's eating well. Right now just focus on her eating well + getting her calcium and exposure to her UVB light. You want to take care of the calcium deficiency right now. Thst's priority now, don't worry about her fecal as long as she has a good appetite. What kind of UVB do you have ? Coil, compact or tube ? What brand , and what are your temps. ? If you can get her in the sun it will help her more quickly than anything. Can you post a picture of her and her set up, too ? With a good appetite she'll probably be just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom