Coccidia

Status
Not open for further replies.
My little baby is probably about three months old now and has been dealing with coccidia for over the last month or more.. She just finished up her round of Albon last wednesday. Been giving her probiotic since Friday, due to the hurricane it got delayed. Ive been making her slurries of greens and she's been eating carnivore care. Ive also been giving her water daily. Unforunately as of two days ago she's pretty much refusing to eat. Takes about an hour for her to eat a half ml of food. I just wanted to know if there is anything else I can possibly due at this point. Certain foods or anything that she will take. Or any other information someone can offer me. Thanks everyone in advance.

Goodtruant

Sub-Adult Member
Are you using a probiotic like acidophilz+? It puts back the good organisms in to your beardies system. Since the Albon kills everything in their stomach, it's good to replace the good stuff. This product has really helped our beardie out after having coccidia.

You can also try bee pollen to boost the immune system. Dust feeders and greens with it.

This stuff is fairly inexpensive and can be found at http://www.beardeddragon.co/index.php?route=product/category&path=61

allisonapple

Original Poster
Yeah I was. Unfortunately my babygirl passed away on Tuesday night. Thanks for the comment though! I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom