toltrazuril?

This forum is for people to discuss the issues specifically around having to deal with infectious diseases such as Adeno virus or Coccidia.

toltrazuril?

Postby lwilson3 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:11 pm

[TOPIC AUTO-LOCKED DUE TO INACTIVITY]

Hi, my beardie was on Albon when he first had cocc. issues. I've had a count done on him, and he is in need of treatment (it's been all summer since he's had issues), but I don't want to use Albon again. The exotic vet we have here will only give me Albon, someone ref'd me to a link that sold toltrazuril online but it's a dead URL now (it was through beardeddragon.co, they don't seem to have it anymore?). Is it still possible to purchase online, and if so does anyone have a link? I've got his weight and everything, I just reallyreally do not want to use Albon again. Thanks in advance for your help :)
lwilson3
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: toltrazuril?

Postby Tonja » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:25 pm

I just went and looked..yes they still have the toltrazuril at this link..
http://www.reptiza.net/beardeddragon.co ... ry&path=60
They have two strengths 2.5 and 5%
You will have to read them to see which you will need for your dragon. Its the 5th and 6th product down on the medications page.
Tonja
BD.org Addict

Postby lwilson3 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:50 pm

Thank you! I didn't know they went reptiza/beardeddragon.co, so I was having problems finding the link. He weighs 267.7 grams, I know I will need the 5% but I'm not sure about the dosage (I'm awful with math).
lwilson3
Hatchling Poster

Postby Tonja » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:51 pm

You are very welcome. Glad I could help.
Tonja
BD.org Addict

Postby ynevar » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:57 pm

They will send you a dosing sheet with the toltrazuril that is easy to figure out. If they don't then post back here and dragon's current weight and I'll get the dosage for you.
ynevar
Juvie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Dealing with Infectious Diseases