Flagellates..... flagyl... lots of ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo I have a new lil guy named Doom, we brought him home last saturday (horrible tank conditions there, so just glad that this and a lil bite from a tank mate or ants is all he has), we had his first vet check up today and his fecal came back with Flagellates, so the vet prescribed him Flagyl .04cc a day for 7 days I have already bleached and steamed his tank all his rocks hides and stuff i was told to do so again in 7 days as well.I only replaced the one big hide just so he has something but think im going to wait til were in the clear to put everything back... , my question would be is there more that i can do to be on top of the situation and what the heck is a Flagellates anyway .... she wasnt to informative on what they were but said that we could possibly get it as well... if anyone would like to tell me how to post pix that would be awesome to... thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom