Who here has beat Coccidia!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Ok we are tapeworm free and roundworm free! Thank heavens. Geico is 114 grams today, but it varies with his poos, go figure...sometimes 108 and sometimes 114 depending on how much he eats and poos lol. Em is at 6 grams as of today..she was 4 when I brought her home. Holly <morphmom> is Geico's and Em's God beardie slave lol. Every time Holly posts a picture of Myah I grab Geico and show him, he just sits and stares at her. Hes learned how to change the screens on my phone by touching the screen silly boy. Back to the subject, seems we have been fighting parasites forever and am so glad to have a reprieve from them, hopefully forever now my dubia colony is ready to feed from. Em started eating dubia right away and tiny silkworms and butterworms and I do mean tiny. So Ill raise my glass to parasite free beardies..all of you that have posted.

ynevar

Juvie Member
Tonja":3q40srv0 said:
So Ill raise my glass to parasite free beardies..all of you that have posted.

WOOT!!!!

I don't know if I am out of the woods yet... I see no more pinworms... but found some other organism that looks similar to pinworms but does not have the distinct football shape. My baby has stinky pooh...

I don't know.

I took pics and am sharing them with some folks to see if they know.

I am CLOSER, no more PINWORMS....

YAY, I'll drink to that... (raises her coffee cup)

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Dont drink wine or any alcohol, dont drink coffee at all so Ill raise my glass of lemonade lol or my coca cola

ynevar

Juvie Member
We don't particularly mind whatever you toast with, just celebrate with us when parasite free is a term that is used! wooooot!

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Tonja":25k0davc said:
Dont drink wine or any alcohol, dont drink coffee at all so Ill raise my glass of lemonade lol or my coca cola
Then make it a double! LOL! :lol: So close... I'm so close to having an answer! Ahhhh! I'm going batty! :shock: (And I'd really like a drink! LOL! :lol: ) Well done Tonja! :D

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Those dang tapeworms were driving me nuts..everytime I thought we were in the clear..more would show up in his bath after a couple of days,,3 doses of droncit and hes finally rid of them I think, havent seen any of those infernal tape segments in his bath...havent seen anymore roundworms either. Waiting to take a fecal to Dr Ginny in a couple of days and we will see where we are but I really think we beat it this time.

ynevar

Juvie Member
ONE dragon has his slate and cage decor back in his enclosure........ partial victory!!!! YEAH!!!!

LOVE IT! HE is happy! Beardie Momma is happy... His friend is wondering why she still has boxes and paper towels... *sigh*

Another dose of Panacur for her, but she had the highest counts.

Marcy

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Tonja":1somoc42 said:
Waiting to take a fecal to Dr Ginny in a couple of days and we will see where we are but I really think we beat it this time.
Thank heavens! Poor little guy.
ynevar":1somoc42 said:
Beardie Momma is happy... His friend is wondering why she still has boxes and paper towels... *sigh*
Aw, soon. If you beat it once, you can do it again. I drop Myah's sample off mon. Wish me luck! :D

Tonja

BD.org Addict
I hope myah gets clear of these pests..hope Geico does to...you have been battling this like me for to dang long. One day is one day to long for any of us.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Tonja":24zmd4yg said:
I hope myah gets clear of these pests..hope Geico does to...you have been battling this like me for to dang long. One day is one day to long for any of us.
Agreed. I'm a wreck. Her messes were great until today when it was a watery mess :roll: No smell though so I'm hpoing it was a fluke. When is Geico's test?

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Geico gets to have a sample taken in Tuesday, a day after Myah...hoping we are in the clear with this. I am so tired of fighting parasites and him fighting them. Although he is growing I am worried about his head fatpads..hes never had any to speak of, I need them to fill out and in instead of being slightly depressed, if Im looking in the right spot lol. Had I known I would be going through all of this, I would do it again in a heartbeat and did with Em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom