What steam cleaners do you use!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynevar

Juvie Member
I have a Shark, that BROKE... Kaput... doesn't work. I have to send it back to the manufacturer, since I can't find the sales receipt.

SO what I did buy was this:

http://www.reptiza.net/beardeddragon.co/index.php?route=product/product&path=73&product_id=249

I love it and their coccidia numbers are going down! YAY!

I was so stressed that I wasn't getting the steam HOT enough.

What meds were given the first time?

How long ago did the first round of coccidia happen? Do you think it is from your feeder source?

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
LOL! I just returned the Shark! Junky thing! She's on a Sulfa med and yes I do think it's from her feeders. :cry: I've switched stores hoping for the best. Thank you for the link but they can't ship to me in time, so it looks like it's ammonia for me. I'd still like a steam cleaner though, just for ease of cleaning. :wink:

ynevar

Juvie Member
I got it pretty fast, and I live in Alaska!!! I swear by it and so does another beardie Momma here in AK LOL

I know you'll be doing the ammonia battle for a bit, but hopefully you can either get a steamer or cleaner so you won't be fumigating yourself sick!

I switched to buying in bulk online. Amazing how little die off I have now. Saves me tons of money too.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
ynevar":1kr85noj said:
I got it pretty fast, and I live in Alaska!!!
Alaska!? Holy Smokes! :shock: I think I'll order it and see then. Thanks :D Still looking for steam cleaners guys! Help a sister out! LOL! :lol:

Tonja

BD.org Addict
i use a sunci steamer..its hot enough to kill coccidia and my vet recommended it as it has a high temp output of steam...they are a little pricey if you get all the attachements but i also use mine in my bathrooms to steam clean..cant use a lot of chemicals since i have the lupus and they irritate it. When i measured the temp of the steam with a thermometer with a thermoregulator on it ..the temp was 185 which is enough according to my vet to kill coccidia..I use it on everything in geicos house including his stuffie and his bedding..since using it the coccidia has not returned.hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom