PLEASE HELP ASAP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bearded dragon ate fireflys and now is paralysised, I didn't know before that it was toxic. I just want to know a cure for him please, don't tell me that it will just die I want hope, he has thrown up nothing :( I'm very sad and crying he is a baby bearded dragon that has a black bearded now :( I signed up for a cure and I need help ASAP! Thanks :(

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
I would pm Drache 613, aka Tracie, right away! I hope she is on. I really don't know what to tell you because I know they are toxic. Praying for him :cry:

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
I just googled what to do and found this

There very dangerous. But don't blame urself, I didn't know either. Mine ate one on Thursday & iv had some very late nights with him recently. He's just now able to hold his head up & he a a meal worm this morning. At first I had no idea what to do & EVERYONE told me he would die & I couldn't stop it. But I kept him in a warm bath until saturday when I got more advice. The advice was mineral oil & electrolytes. I got the oil in the digestive aid area, & pedialite. I couldn't find pedialite so I used sobe with electrolytes. & he like it more than the gatoraid. Soak him in the electrolytes & keep it warm, keep him under proper lighting & give him a small amount of oil through a dropper or syringe.

This may be worth a try????

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
I would make sure to keep the temps a little warmer tonight. Hopefully someone will chime in real soon. I will continue to look for more

DragonFuji

Original Poster
R.I.P

Mr.Fuji 9:57 PM EST

He was the best pet a person can ask for, the first pet ever to personally walk up to me on its own and sleep. He will be missed by myself.

I can't take this, my best friend just died :(

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
OMG, I am so sorry! After finding some of the information I really thought he had a chance. It looks like I posted two minutes after you not realizing. So sorry for your loss :cry: I wish I could have helped. Hold tight to the good memories. RIP Mr. Fuji

DragonFuji

Original Poster
In remembrance of Mr.Fuji I took a can of raid and killed over 30 fireflies, It made me feel better. He was just a hatching too </3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiamYe
Top Bottom