Reptaid amber tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny123

Hatchling Member
Hi,
What would work better reptiaid or the Albon for common stool issues. Lack of eating and so on. If I use antibacterial foaming soap and steamy hot water where you can't touch it does that kill all the bacteria on the viv items?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Neither should be used to treat parasites without first knowing what parasites are in the dragon.

Have you had a fecal check done?
Did the vet prescribe Albon?

-Brandon

johnny123

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yes a fecal was done and detected a high parasite count 25,000+ and the Albon I purchased online.

johnny123

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Coccidia was found and a worm that I can't remember and vet won't do a call back. So I can figure the name and the vet said nothing had to be done with drug treatment with the little one so I don't know

MissT

BD.org Addict
You need to know the counts and the names of all of the parasites before treatment. Albon cannot be used for all parasites and coccidia doesnt always need treatment.

I would call and demand the full results of the tests that you paid for, otherwise you could be unnecessarily medicating your beardie with meds that wont work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom