probz with my dragon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinko562

Hatchling Member
this passed week or 2 my dragons been acting weird.. shell stay on her basking platform all night as soon as the light turn on shell stay under the platform alllll day.. ill toss her in her feeding tank yet shell eat 1 or 2 cricketts... there were about 2 or 3 days she didnt even eat... shes not as active and just sleeps all day... well actually the last 2 days she seems like shes back to normal basking on her platform running around, running into the glass trynna get out and eating 25-40 crickets now.. also looks like shes lost a little weight but figured sinces she hasnt really been eating it only normal.. but her last 2 poops were like came out suuuuupppper watery and it literally stunk up my room... i did some research like 4 months i remember coccidia these were some of the sideeffects...i want to take her to a vet and the closest one that deals with reptiles are is in san diego im from long beach CA thats about a 2hr drive...i dont know what to do..

sinko562

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
there was a site i found a couple months ago that had a page that showed all of the local reptile vets in the area but i cant remember what it is but if you happen to know the link let me know please.. also just for my reference my dragons only about 3 months old 11 inches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom