cleaning product!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jharris08

Juvie Member
never used it b4, I'd say it does alright, but instead of spending 20 bucks on product from the pet store, I have always cleaned my enclosures with water/bleach solution..as long as you make sure its completely dry and doesnt have strong fumes b4 you put the dragon back in it.

Masick

jharris08":3hju1nhh said:
never used it b4, I'd say it does alright, but instead of spending 20 bucks on product from the pet store, I have always cleaned my enclosures with water/bleach solution..as long as you make sure its completely dry and doesnt have strong fumes b4 you put the dragon back in it.

If you used water/bleach what radio would you use? I have heard of a few others who use bleach too but i am cautious about how much and how often. Right now I clean everything by pouring boiling water over it and after my 2nd burn am looking for other options.

Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom