Smelly Poop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about Beardie Poop! I read in another thread about someone who's Beardie had worms and one of the things mentioned was Very Smelly Poop! What I am wondering is if it is normal for a Beardie to have very smelly poop because I pick up Walter tomorrow and the staff caring for him have mentioned to me several times that his poop is horribly smelly and I am wondering if that is a sign of trouble before I have even picked him up?

Thanks!

Guardianprincess

Original Poster
Thanks Lance!

We picked Walter up tonight and I have not yet had the opportunity to smell his poop...lol! I am just going by what I was told!
It is amazing how well he has accepted the change to his new home too! He is so awesome!

Thanks Again,
Coree

Guardianprincess

Original Poster
Hey Lance!

If you want to see the pictures I posted, go check out my post titled WALTER in the introductions section as I posted a bunch of photos there!
And he pooped in his pool today and I didnt think it smelled bad at all, so not sure what the girls at the shop were talking about?

Cheers,
Coree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom