bothersome belly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
okay, so some of you know that Phoenix was diagnosed with both coccidia and pin worms, i'm STILL waiting on the doctor to call me back with meds/dosages for him... anyways, i read coccida could cause him to be somewhat tender bellied? is that right?
reason i ask is i went to pick him up like i always do, put him in my pocket but he didnt wnat to stay there this time and he presumed to climb up me , no big deal i put my hand behind him and let him climb to my shoulder, on the way up me he lost grip, i caught him and he started wiggling so i held him a little tighter.... his poor belly is bloated and i was just wondering if i could of bothered his belly? when he first came out he had his happy face, once i grabbed him he looked like he wanted to eat me,lol. beard was black, and he just seems uncomfortable. :( Cant wait to get the meds/dosages for him. hes still eating well for me, pooing a little less frequently but it seems okay when he does poo... i think he's been doing it every 2 days tops....

if what i read was correct, is there anything i can do to help relieve the pain?? he gets 2 warm baths a day now, I'm not sure if i'm helping to ease the pain or not, i just know heat helps me with pain... any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom