coccidia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
well here we go i finally got the meds to treat them we will see what happens if anyone is interested in updates i will be updating my blog. i would really appriciate tips on how to make this easier :D lol i already learned one thing lol dont use your finger to open their mouth :oops: i got bit several times lol and those spikes really hurt :p but i guess they dont hate me i fed them afterward and they ate everything :D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Are you giving a probiotic as well so you can replace the good gut flora?
Also which med did your vet prescribe? Dose? Duration? I usually run things past someone like Tracie(Drache613) to make sure it is right. I found twice that either it was the wrong dose of med or the wrong med even that I'd gotten from vet.

Usually if you just rub the tip of the syringe across their lips just to the side of face they will open...also a credit card I've heard is useful.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
they are getting .2ml for 28 days and its called Ponazuril. the probiotics are on their way they should be here by monday or tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom