Dragon has turned white and SOO weak!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

randisjoy

Hatchling Member
I have always wanted a bearded dragon and I just had a couple fall into my lap that really need help, especially one. The second one seems to be undernourished but pretty good. She's alert and pretty active and ate very good yesterday. She (Blazer) seems to be slightly malnourished and dehydrated.

The VERY sick dragon (I named him Pilot) was COMPLETELY white yesterday. He was and still is not moving. He's just too weak. The sicker ones symptoms seem to be from being very dehydrated and malnourished (besides the mysterious white color which NOBODY has a clue) I'm really thinking/hoping there's nothing to catch. I'm also thinking his color has to do with not enough heat?

All I know is this morning and through the night(I woke up several times in the night to check him. I really was so worried I couldn't sleep) he looked all white again and I was really scared I was going to wake up to find him gone. This whole thing is so stressfull. I want him to pull through!

I cant find his symptoms of the white on the internet at all. He has gotten a lot of his gray/brown back except his head is still pretty white (I can give these updates because I've been at this forum for HOURS straight! :banghead: . Does anybody have any ideas of what I can do to "bring this little guy back to health? I'm so scared for him.

He has opened his eyes today. A VERY little bit and it takes great effort. Yesterday he opened them for a split second right after I fed him and put him back in his home. He is really, really weak. It's hard to feed him while looking at his very sick face. His eyes almost look black and blue and they are "sunken in" too. He's just so sweet and fragile :cry: I hope I'm doing everything I can for this little guy!! Any suggestions would be SO appreciated.

Thanks SOO much,
Randi

chrismnc

Juvie Member
I think you should post think in Beardie ER. You will get alot of help there. Good luck to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom