started getting diarrhea, is it parasites

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had my 2 month old beardie for almost 2 weeks. He had formed, healthy poop for the first week but this week he started having softer poops, basically diarrhea. Would his change in diet have a delayed effect and affect his poop the second week? Could it be that he's eating a lot of salad? I'm not sure if it's likely that it's parasites since his poop was normal when I got him? Any advice would help.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Basking temps ? How are you taking them? What are you feeding for salads? Veggies w/ a lot of water are going to cause a lot of runny stools -- what type of UVB are you using ? coil or a tube fixture-- after ruling all those out it could be parasites -- also possible relocation stress but we need to rule all the other things out first --

pistachio55

Original Poster
Thank you for your reply. He recently started having normal poops again so I think it was just because of a change in diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abby999
Top Bottom