Young Beardies Skin Color & Texture

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had Moonie for about two months now. I was looking at her back and colors, and see some darker spots on top of head, on her back, possibly some skin that she needs to shed, etc.

She has two hides and a comfy part of a cut shirt of mine. She slept in the same spot all night and had a cricket in her head this morning— I thought I took all of them out last night but missed one.

But does her skin look healthy? I’ve read posts about yellowing, skinned damaged due too much heat, etc. so wanted to confirm she looks all ok?

111430-1961033689.jpg
111430-8016680902.jpg
111430-3351901858.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Colors look totally fine, head might be going to shed soon though. And yeah , try to keep crickets from getting loose in the tank, they will go for the beardies eyes + mouth area for moisture. If you suspect there are crickets hiding, try to find them but you can also leave a bit of veg. or fruit for any loose insects to munch on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom