MY BABY PASSED (NEEDING CLOSURE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiebellman

My beautiful baby just passed away, I'm trying To figure out what from she had been on a feeding schedule and had water her temperature was fine. So I'm wondering if it's because her light has been on all night for at least a month. Please help me figure this out I loved her so much and she was only a year old. I have realized I love having beardies and would like another eventually. But in order for me to feel comfortable I need to know what went wrong. Thank you so much.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am so sorry that you lost your dragon, I know how devastating loss is. :cry: Sometimes
it is so hard to know exactly what went wrong. It sounds like it was very sudden. Can you
review your tank setup with us so we can see if anything might have been in need of changing.
Could she have ingested something toxic possibly?
If her light had been on all night, that might have stressed her some but not sure that would be
the cause of her death. She was very young & I'm sad for you, it is difficult.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom