Roswell had Adeno Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcrisco

Hey all,
I've never posted on here and I'm not even sure I'm doing this right haha. But my bearded dragon's name is Roswell Amadeus York (I thought she was a he but she's not). Anywho, I got the sad news that she has adeno virus (I know there is a new way of saying and spelling it but I dont know how so here's to the old way). I at first didn't know what to do, but I started making her slurries of baby food, bee pollen, milk thistle and colloidal silver. She had been doing great on it, even eating cockroaches and veggies on her own along with it, but today I noticed a decrease in her appetite and she's hiding alot more which makes her sleep. I was wondering if the decrease in appetite could be the colloidal silver? I only started her on it two days ago so I'm unsure exactly how long to give it since it has to be given to her on a cycle. I don't really know why the sudden change in behavior, because yesterday and the day prior were amazing for food and poo days. It was almost as if she didn't have adeno at all... could it be possible she's having yet another flare up?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello!

I emailed you back. How is your girl doing?
Since she was on antibiotics, that does affect her for awhile after she even completes
them. If she started the colloidal silver right after the antibiotics then her gut flora is
probably a bit low. Are you still giving probiotics for her?
I would continue giving the probiotics for her to help out. Colloidal silver in the amount
you are giving, wont have any side effects. You can cycle it by giving it for a couple of
weeks, then, give a week or so off to detox & flush out her system, while giving some
probiotics.

Let us know how she is doing.
Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom