WORMS? PARASITE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clyde612

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Clyde
Hi, found this in my beard's poop today... does he have worms? They were not moving... he's been eating crickets, BSFL, dubia roaches, kale, collard greens, and zucchini. Please help :cry:

110538-5708237090.jpg

110538-6259727008.jpg

clyde612

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Clyde
bros pleeeeease help :( this is THE MOST concerning thing he’s sh*t out by FAR

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Those look like tapeworms. You can take a sample to your vet or just show them that pic. The other thing that it loos like is cricket eggs. Does your dragon eat large crickets and any freeze dried ?

clyde612

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Clyde
OMG it was cricket eggs! I thought for sure it was going to be something bad, but I looked in the cricket bin and there were the same things in there, and then I looked up cricket eggs and yep. Also I've gone back to dubia roaches and they weren't in his poop this time! So glad that wasn't some terrible issue <3

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello

This is very common but if you don't know what to look for then it is a bit surprising.
So you have this all figured out now?
Crickets when they are ingested if they are females with eggs will pass through their
system.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom