Diarrhea

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kaida has had diarrhea for the past few days and Im not sure why. I haven't changed anything with his diet. Spot clean everyday and change and clean his greens everyday.

His diet is collard greens, kale, and yellow squash. With his bugs being phoenix worms, mealworms, and dubia roaches.

He has a tube uvb and his basking light stays around 105F.

111155-9208085844.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, how long have you had Kaida and was he from a store or breeder ? Can you take a pic the next time he poos ? Kaida is tiny, how far is he from the uvb tube and what brand + strength is it ? Is he eating his veggies daily ? That can cause diarrhea, especially squash, but parasites can as well.

SquiggleWolf

Original Poster
AHBD":27cun69h said:
Hi there, how long have you had Kaida and was he from a store or breeder ? Can you take a pic the next time he poos ? Kaida is tiny, how far is he from the uvb tube and what brand + strength is it ? Is he eating his veggies daily ? That can cause diarrhea, especially squash, but parasites can as well.

Ive had him about a week and a half by now. Maybe two weeks.
He was from a store.
He's 12 to 13 inches away from his uvb. The brand is arcadia T5.
He seems to eat his veggies often but he mostly is eating various worms dipped in water right now otherwise.
That said it hasn't been as bad lately. Kind of a toss up on if he has a solid or not lately. He had a couple days of solids. But today he had diarrhea again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom